Quota?! Help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RyanBenson

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so I can't post anymore pics on here because they exceed my quota?! What is this? How do I post more pics????

Ok so I can't post anymore pics on here because they exceed my quota?! What is this? How do I post more pics????

Hi, is there not a way off deleting the pics you have already put on? Try going on to your profile page and there's a section for attachments see if you can remove some. I'm on my fone so it could be different haven't had to do that before.

Hi, is there not a way off deleting the pics you have already put on? Try going on to your profile page and there's a section for attachments see if you can remove some. I'm on my fone so it could be different haven't had to do that before.

I'm also on my phone! But ill check it out! Thanks!

Just checked for you, you have to open your browser sign in and click user cpu, down the list says attachments you should be able to delete your pictures there to free up space. Hope i have explained it right lol

Just checked for you, you have to open your browser sign in and click user cpu, down the list says attachments you should be able to delete your pictures there to free up space. Hope i have explained it right lol

Oh cool! Thank you!!!

How do I delete them? I'm on my computer! I cant spot an edit attachments button or delete button!

once you post picts you can't delete them
you have 2 options
1) buy a premium membership
OR
2) use photo bucket and upload from there

I just opened another photo bucket account just for AA

once you post picts you can't delete them
you have 2 options
1) buy a premium membership
OR
2) use photo bucket and upload from there

I just opened another photo bucket account just for AA