Rant about AGA, Aqueon, Central Aquatics, whatever they want to call themselves...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjldad

Aquarium Advice Freak
They are all in one the same I guess.. Either way.. I want to get a replacement "Megaflow" overflow to put in my tank.. I call and after three weeks of trying to get in touch with someone I get the 2 second response of, that's not possible.... Why I ask.. Because it is siliconed to the tank at the factory.. I acknowledge this fact and say that I do not care about a warranty issue as the tank is second-hand... Just to be told, we don't have that part to sell... Does anyone know where I can get a replacement overflow? I told her that I will not be getting AGA in the future if this is how they operate.. I know from past experience that Perfecto has no problem about getting this part for you if you prove that the tank is in fact a Perfecto tank..

Marineland is the same way, I called them for a replacement handle for my brand new glass lid that shipped without one, Marineland proceeded to tell me that they do not have these parts to send out, and to call the store with any product issues. I was appauled as I work in returns for a living and know for a fact ALL manufacturers or atleast company named on the item will send you replacement parts. I think its all a crock. Id try and find one if not ship with no return address and ship them the tank and mega flow COD.

My .02 AGA and its entities are JUNK.

Back
Top Bottom