Really excited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josh

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I think I may have gotten my wife on board for another tank! Its a 55 gal we spotted on craigslist for $100 with a very nice wood stand and all accessories.

This will make tank number four. Really excited at the prospect of stocking another tank.

3k73p23l05Y25T05S0b3r2ab934098ebe172e.jpg

Don't really care for the decor in the tank and I don't want the fish (which I'm not even sure what kind they are).

Any suggestions as to what to do with this project?

Move those africans to that tank.. then they'll be happy and you can get them many more friends... unless you've already moved them to a bigger tank.

I did consider that. Would allow me to stock a lot more. Then convert the 30g to a planted tiger barb tank with 15-20 barbs and a compatible clean up crew.

Your africans would thank you! They really NEED that tank to be happy... and you could easily do 15-18 fish in there if you choose your stocking wisely

What could I house with 1 red zebra male, 1 blue kenyi female, 1 female auratus,and 1 yellow lab I'm not sure of. Only one of a mature age is the red zebra. He's not been aggressive with any of the others. They've all shared the tank for about 2 weeks now and get along quite well. I think the kenyi may have even been trying to mate with the zebra now.

Called the seller. Talked him down to $75 for everything so long as I come pick it up and hall it away tomorrow! He really just wanted to get it out of the way.

Feel like I got a really sweet setup considering I bought my 30g stand and tank brand new for $240 without my filters/substrate/decorations/rocks.

Comes with a Whisper 30/60 filter. Are they any good? I'll probably add another HOB aquaclear as I've always had luck with those.

Back
Top Bottom