Reefbreeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marco V

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm really disappointed with the shipping from this site and was wondering if anybody else has had the same issue with them or should I be worried . This week is going to be 4 weeks of me waiting for my light to ship ..... Don't know if I should try to get my money back or just wait it out .

Oh uh..I was going to buy from them, I'm hoping this isn't a regular thing. That being said, someone commented in one of my posts that they had shipping problems with them (the fixture wasn't in stock)...

So I did some digging...it looks like the ReefBreeders unit is a repackaged TaoTronics unit. Look at the images of each attached here.

Also, this forum post seems to confirm this: Reef Breeders RGB VS Taotronics! ??? - 3reef Reef Aquarium Forum

Personally, given the stateside presence of Reefbreeders, I'll go with them.

Attachments

• IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 61
  • 717XY-lqe+L._SL1500_.jpg
    717XY-lqe+L._SL1500_.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 73
One month wait was too much for me. The guy wouldn't even answer my last email . I did want to buy from the states but with that work ethic .... Eh just got my money refunded for the 2 units .

Did you file a chargeback, or did he issue the refund directly? I wonder what the holdup is. Did you try calling him before getting the refund?

Thankfully, the light rig isn't on my "gotta buy it now" list, so I'm not too worried...yet.

I filed a claim with PayPal , didn't want to deal with the guy anymore . Found others that carry the same fixture on eBay and their in the states also . Guess I'll go that route , he guaranteed delivery in7 days

It doesn't matter if they have the red and green leds. They make no difference at all. Don't believe the hype.
I also had to wait a bit for my fixture from Reef Breeders. i ended up getting it, and my corals grow exactly the same under the straight blue and whites, and frankly, i like the color better without the reds.

Back
Top Bottom