Ripleys aquarium in South Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just went here today and while it is pretty small they had an awesome probably 10000 gallon tank with huge tangs and shoals of butterfly fish and schooling tangs! Tons of sohal tangs that were schooling and massive tangs from the naso genus. Here's some picsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388611569.868109.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388611595.889186.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388611610.937636.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388611639.327949.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388611655.967301.jpg

Haha pictures are pretty bad but the tangs were all at least 10" and the big unicorn tangs were pushing 2.5 feet

I went there a few years ago and dropped my cameras battery in the over pass shark tank haha

That is amazing. I need to get some pictures from the waikiki aquarium to post on this website.

They have the people-mover tunnel there, right? It was a nice aquarium. We like to find aquariums every vacation.

Just went here today and while it is pretty small they had an awesome probably 10000 gallon tank with huge tangs and shoals of butterfly fish and schooling tangs! Tons of sohal tangs that were schooling and massive tangs from the naso genus. Here's some pics

Went there a couple months ago, really cool place! Mrytle beach right? They have saw-fish, sting rays, nurse sharks, other sharks, and lots more! Did you by chance see their zebra morays? Amazing!

Went there a couple months ago, really cool place! Mrytle beach right? They have saw-fish, sting rays, nurse sharks, other sharks, and lots more! Did you by chance see their zebra morays? Amazing!

Yes the one in myrtle beach! I did, they are awesome! They had a big green moray too. He was huge

Yes the one in myrtle beach! I did, they are awesome! They had a big green moray too. He was huge

Oh yeah the giant green morays in the crates and barrels? At the shark and horshoe crab exibit they should really get people to wash their hands first, i saw someone putting lotion on before touching them? Some people...

Back
Top Bottom