Sad to see the sw part of this forum is pretty much deceased

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I used to post on here all the time several years ago and there was a fairly good chunk of sw hobbyists but it seems like from my lurking and random posts these past 2 or so years this has mostly become a fw hobby forum. Just commenting that it’s interesting it has moved that way.

No kidding.. luckily I had some time here to brush up while it was still bustling.

Sadly, after the last recession...no one came back after they had to sell off their setups. A perfect world would have had me as independently wealthy so I could have either housed them or funded them until better days came around for them.

I broke my tanks down due to having a daughter last year but the $$$ thing makes sense. I’ll hopefully be back up and running later this year and we can reignite the salt side of this forum!

Sounds promising. I know my tanks have gone from about 5 smaller SW easy care things to one larger (which is really medium /small at 46G) and am about to reduce it to a nano tank again.

For me I have just been way to busy to keep so the larger number of tanks. Lots of work and family attentions needed on my time. Makes it harder to do a better job with having lots tanks (for my situation).

Life can be demanding. In my case I would like my tanks to fun to keep right now and do not want greater challenges, but more simple and less work, more enjoyment time.

There are a number of things I absolutely love about SW and would hate to have no SW tanks.

bribo12 I think it is a wonderful idea to help liven things up when you get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom