school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reefrunner69 said:
major in religion and minors in ethics and something else that will not get him a job

I have found that in this day and age, for corporate america, it's more about if you have a degree, not what the degree is in.

I have a friend who has a degree in Physical Education and he is a CEO.

I go back to college soon, but not until sept 8th or something and I ended in may!! woo vacation, but all i did was work. I'm majoring in English to be a book editor. :fadein: we'll see how that goes.

I'm going to give it another try. Good luck to everyone starting back up in the next couple weeks

It's alot better than high school. You don't need a "pass" or a guard for that matter just to go to the bathroom. And what I like the best, is when you are tired and had enough, you can just get up and leave the class. Although I wouldn't do that too often, most of the teaschers (professors) get a pissed off...LOL

My boyfriend is graduating this year with a degree in Philosophy.. he has NO clue what kind of job that will get him... but it was said before, it doesn't matter what your degree is in.. its just as long as you have that little slip of paper...

WOW! You guys who start school in september are lucky!!!!!!! I just started my first year of high school on Aug. 9.(Im 14) Its pretty boring, but you can eat, drink, and chew gum in class. :wink: :D You dont have to go everywhere in lines either. :D I want to be a marine biologist when I grow up. Whats a good college?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom