Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's kinda funny. We pretty much know who everyone got by the amount of people on the list and process of elimination lol.

My santa gave jack and i a SWEET grape coral, 2 bottles of pods..and...wait for it...

And ARROW CRAB!! AHHHHHH ahahah Someone really knew what he/she was doing!!

We're sending ours out tonight. Hopefully he/she likes the package!

Merry christmas everyone!!!

My santa gave jack and i a SWEET grape coral, 2 bottles of pods..and...wait for it...

And ARROW CRAB!! AHHHHHH ahahah Someone really knew what he/she was doing!!

We're sending ours out tonight. Hopefully he/she likes the package!

Merry christmas everyone!!!

Awesome gifts!! Post a pic if ya can! :)

This is funny! It looks like everyone is happy so that's good.

I still say its pretty easy to figure out. I'll keep my guesses to myself. Don't wanna ruin it for anyone :)

Just glad everyone is having fun and are happy!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

I am definitely joining the secret santa next year. This sounds like so much fun! I'm going to have to do my best to remember to sign up. Who organizes the secret santa?

I am definitely joining the secret santa next year. This sounds like so much fun! I'm going to have to do my best to remember to sign up. Who organizes the secret santa?

Mrc8858(matt) organized it this year, not sure if he'll organize it next year or not

No problem Dino I was glad to send you out something. All the secret santas I've been in found out who their person was at the end. Unfortunately I'm not great with these type of secrets plus Dino and I talk to much lol. Wish I would have got it to him sooner while he was away to help out his wife with products.

BTW did your son play with the card my son picked out?

I'm glad I had my return address and name on mine because the post office sent it back to me because it didn't have a name. Lol I took it back and ripped them a new one and they sent it without re charging me again.

No problem Dino I was glad to send you out something. All the secret santas I've been in found out who their person was at the end. Unfortunately I'm not great with these type of secrets plus Dino and I talk to much lol. Wish I would have got it to him sooner while he was away to help out his wife with products.

BTW did your son play with the card my son picked out?

I'm glad I had my return address and name on mine because the post office sent it back to me because it didn't have a name. Lol I took it back and ripped them a new one and they sent it without re charging me again.

Oh yes you bet Andy!! He loved the card lol I'll admit so did I! lol Thanks again buddy!! Helped out ALOT!!

It was a nice surprise.

Thanks secret Santa :) I was smiling from ear to ear when I heard the mail man blowing his horn in the driveway.

ForumRunner_20121220_140220.jpg

Not sure if those are dough balls for the fish or desert for me hahahhaha maybe the person ( not saying any names to ruin it for others) will let me know before I eat one or feed it to the fish. Lol :) once again thanks again I'm sooo happy ;)

Thanks secret Santa :) I was smiling from ear to ear when I heard the mail man blowing his horn in the driveway.

Not sure if those are dough balls for the fish or desert for me hahahhaha maybe the person ( not saying any names to ruin it for others) will let me know before I eat one or feed it to the fish. Lol :) once again thanks again I'm sooo happy ;)

Sweet score!!!

Someone can bake Yum Yum
ForumRunner_20121220_154156.jpg

I hope you was right Dino about those being sweets for me and not the fish. Lol because I couldn't take it any longer and had to bust them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom