short video on youtube..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimmy c

Aquarium Advice Freak
heres a video of some fish i had aquired... my friend bought a tank and had to take the fish. he asks if i had a extra tank for some big fish..... im use to his "big fish" being 4 to 6inch long.. :S

YouTube - some fish i had here for a few days... the tank is 48inch long for reference!

heres a video of my 140 gal african before it broke....
YouTube - pics 106

check out some of my paintball videos/shooting guns in vegas too! "jimmypisstank"

edit: thats awesome that the link posts the video right to the forum here! wasnt expecting that...

i just posted the video cuz my friend said he needed a home for some fish, i was expecting 6 inches tops. the Talapia was about 18inches, the pleco was about 14+/-. when my friend arrived I had no idea that this is what he was bringing me. there are ocsars, tinfoil barbs, and severums aswell. the oscars and the talapia started to fight in the "little" tank and the talapia put the oscar in its place. I had water all over my floor!!

A pond is more like it. BTW that tilapia would be some good eaten. lol.

yeah they got sold the following day. i didnt want to be keeping something THAT big. that would have been a nice meal for sure! kinda like Homer and the Lobster!!

Back
Top Bottom