so I've made a decision...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
After a bit of soul searching, I've decided that when I go back to school (hopefully very soon) it will not be to pursue a phd in psychology as planned. I'm going to go for marine biology. Even though it will probably mean more years of school as I will likely have to start over at undergrad level. Its what I said I wanted to be when I grew up when I was a kid, and although I put it aside when it came time to choose a major, a degree later I still find it is what I really want to do. Wish me luck, guys.

Best of Luck with your new career path. It's always best to pursue a career in something that interests you. Unfortunately not all of us get the opportunity to do this. Good Luck

Good luck Alyxx, there's things i wish I had done but never got the opportunity so you go for it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good choice, hope it pans out for you. Keep us posted

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good luck! And have a blast. It's awesome that you get to go again for what you want, extra classes shouldn't be too bad since it's your dream

Thanks guys! Still have some debts to pay off before I can head off to school again but I plan to research and find the best program I can. I feel kind of silly for studying anything else - marine biology was pretty much the first thing I ever said I wanted to do. But I've come to realize it still is.its a passion I've had for as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom