So Long, Farewell (But only for a while) *sniff*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilishturtles

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey Guys!

How will I cope?! I'm off to Guam tommorow to be in my best friends wedding. Wish me luck! I'm very nervous. :?

I'll have intermittent computer access I'm sure, but you probably won't see me around too much.

See ya all! I'll be back later tonight for a bit. :D

Have a blast girl! I'll miss our evening chats but I'll try to dredge along without ya. lol When you get back, we definitely need to do another lfs road trip!! Take care, be safe and enjoy. We'll all be here for you when you get back. :D

Have fun...stay away from the snakes!

I was warned from many people of the various 'Tree Snake' infestation and problem on the Island. The house we are staying in got half destroyed by a typhoon a year or so ago, so the shower, bathroom, etc is all outside now. :?

I'll have my snake shakin' stick with me at all times...and a hammer. :roll:

I'm out. See you all when I get back. :D

Devilishturtles said:

I was warned from many people of the various 'Tree Snake' infestation and problem on the Island.

20,000 snakes per square kilometer...highest density of any place on earth....and, unfortunately, they have eaten pretty much all the native wildlife to zero, so no chirping birds every morning. Oh yeah...should I mention that they are mildly venomous? :lol:

Toirtis said:
Devilishturtles said:

I was warned from many people of the various 'Tree Snake' infestation and problem on the Island.

20,000 snakes per square kilometer...highest density of any place on earth....and, unfortunately, they have eaten pretty much all the native wildlife to zero, so no chirping birds every morning. Oh yeah...should I mention that they are mildly venomous? :lol:

There are some people from Guam who are here in CA with us right now...and told me that the first thing you notice when getting off the plane at the airport is the snakes climbing up the fence. Not cool at all. Not at all. Heh. I'll get plenty of pictures...but from afar....very afar.

and told me that the first thing you notice when getting off the plane at the airport is the snakes climbing up the fence.
I just crossed Guam off my list of places to visit 8O

Devilishturtles said:
There are some people from Guam who are here in CA with us right now...and told me that the first thing you notice when getting off the plane at the airport is the snakes climbing up the fence.

8O :D Now I want to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom