So whats on ur fishie Christmas list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishrfreinds

Aquarium Advice Freak
Dear Santa,

My fish have been very good this year. (I cant say the same for me :wink: )So you know what that means. I want to break the bank this holiday season for them.

Is anyone else planing on doing this too?

So what does everyone want to get for their aquarium for Christmas or Hanukkah or even Kwanzaa?

Hmmm, I don't really know. All of my aquariums are established. The only things I could get are decorations for them. Either that or a whole new tank altogether :mrgreen: .

46 gal bowfront with glass tops and stand. rena XP3 with inline 300 watt hydor heater and 15watt coralife UV. 2X96 watt bright kit and full co2 set up with inline reactor. eco complete and a but load of plants. then if i have any money left i will be setting up a 10 or 20 salt nano reef. gonna be an expensive holiday season lol.

I am in the process of transforming my 55 gal tank into a planted forest. So I guess my gift would be the new light strip and CO2 unit. :)

I'm asking for a 29g cube nano reef so I can expand my invert collection. And also, because I've only kept FW so far, I feel like there are so many exotic algaes I've been missing out on.

WaterPond said:
lol, my parents are buying me a BIG tank. We are looking at a 118gal with everything except fish.

I am also thinking of setting up a salt nano after christmas.

I also need a new test kit
your parents are REALLY supportive of your hobby :D mine arnt so much...they help in the 29gall SW but if I were to ask for a bigger tank the only think I would get is complaints :(

oh, trust me, i got complaits. My mom HATES when i get new tanks but my dad wants this tank too, my dad it on my side for this one. My mom is supportive but not with new tanks.

The reason my dad wants a big tank is because we just sold a couch and we need something to fill the empty space.

I am getting too many tanks as is, i cant even remeber what tanks i have cleaned, and which i havn't! lol

Well, i hope santa treats you all nicely

i want a Co2 kit for my tank. my plants need it badly!

i also want some more fish. i think i'll end up getting a gift certificate from family for my new hobby. :)

Eheim 2213 (or 2215), 150W visitherm Stealth, 96W AH retrofit all for 46G bow I bought. I also need black quartz, eco-complete or maybe fluorite.

me and u are on the same page this christmas squakbert lol. u planning on going heavy planted high light? i cant afford eheim or would have gone that route.

this is just a maybe, but an LFS near me sells tanks, gallon for dollar, and upgrading my 20 fowlr to a 50 gallon for $50 is tempting, but so is food...

kidding, my addiction isnt that bad, yet

I'm starting a freshwater planted shrimp tank (20L) soon. I have the stand, tank, hood, and some Eco-Complete. I still need to buy a filter, lights, 20lb more Eco-Complete, plants, and shrimp. I hope to have it running and planted by Christmas, with shrimp in it by February or March.

I put Seachem Deluxe testing kit on my christmas list... I don't know if I will really get it or not but I do need a "refill"

hc8719 said:
this is just a maybe, but an LFS near me sells tanks, gallon for dollar, and upgrading my 20 fowlr to a 50 gallon for $50 is tempting, but so is food...

kidding, my addiction isnt that bad, yet
I wish my LFS did that! or I WOULD have a 75gall LOL, dang I could get one in a months pay...just have my cousin take me to get it, LOL and "surprise" my mom

Hmmmm, this is tough. I guess a 30 gallon breeder with matching pine stand. Throw in a penguin 350 filter and one of those professional co2 system set-ups with all the supplies for a lifetime. Make it planted with some congo tetras and some bolivian and keyhole cichlids, with a fancy pleco too!

Ok i never said what i wanted.

Well a Coralife UV sterillizer, Coralife Super skimmer. MH to replace my misirble PC odessy. Couple buckets of Instant Ocean. And a Gift card to my LFS is always a wise gift idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom