Some people are desperate to get rid of tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lt.

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I bought a 55gal earlier for 65$, and it came with a big HOB filter, part of an undergravel system, and assorted decor. A GREAT DEAL, HUH?!?! The best part is, it was a pleasant surprise as I thought I was only getting a tank and lid,.still an ok deal. But Lo and behold, the tank was in near perfect condition, and it was full of good stuff!
Yes, I know, I ranted a tad, BUT I'M SO HAPPY!

Not that unusual. It's a demanding hobby and things can dramatically wrong quickly. I imagine I'll lose heaps of money when I one day decide I've had enough -.-

Wish there were people here like that. lol. People that get into the hobby and decide enough is enough expect to get back most of what they paid. People try to sell 35 gallon tanks with a filter/heater and decor for 100 bucks. 10 gallon set up for 50. Someone right now has an add up for a 37 gallon tank with a broken seal and they want 70 bucks.

I am on the quest for a 5 or 10 gallon. Had someone try to sell me one of those little 2-3 gallon plastic set ups for 30 bucks and honestly thought it was a steal.

Used aquarium stuff seems to go cheap, from what I can tell. I've seen loads of stuff on Craigslist that's a great bargain. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market.

Oh, well its a better deal than I thought now that I sorted through the mess of parts. I got:
-a penguin bio wheel 350 (gonna sell)
-a aqua tech 5-15 filter (gonna sell)
-a small air pump (keep)
- 2 small plates for an under gravel filter (perfect for my current 20gal tall) (keep)
-a big heater (keep)
-and another HOB filter, probably around a 200-300 gph, that I haven't been able to I.D. yet (sell once I know what model and size it is)

I can probably fund the the rest of the stuff I need to set up my tank with the money from selling this stuff.
Any price suggestions would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom