Sorry Example Attitude Towards Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudraker

Aquarium Advice Addict
·
T

So
Here is a drama that has been playing itself out here in my hometown on Facebook since Monday. I have edited names and put in parenthesis. Quotations marks at beginning and end of original post.

the
"The story goes like this:
Drunk Tourists buy Fish at (resteraunt in Valdez, AK). Drunks take fish on drinking binge with them in a bucket. (WIFE) finds bucket with fish in it at work with a couple UNO cards in the bucket as well.
Drunks were gonna kill the fish, Lacy told them NO and took it from them.
Now, I'm not looking to sell him, I'm looking to find a good home for him.
Please help UNO have a chance at life. My house is no house for him since I'm still stuck with that Bitey **** cat.
Let me know if you want a better pic. I think UNO is an Angel fish but he may be a halibut I don't know."

Underneath was a photo with a shot of the mouth of a one gallon vase with a fish in it.

Since Monday, various people w/o experience or aquariums, or inappropriate aquariums, etc. asked to buy or recieve this poor angelfish.
Uno as he is now fondly known, is now safe with me.

Unbelievable!
L.Uno rescue.jpg

mudraker said:
·
T

So
Here is a drama that has been playing itself out here in my hometown on Facebook since Monday. I have edited names and put in parenthesis. Quotations marks at beginning and end of original post.

the
"The story goes like this:
Drunk Tourists buy Fish at (resteraunt in Valdez, AK). Drunks take fish on drinking binge with them in a bucket. (WIFE) finds bucket with fish in it at work with a couple UNO cards in the bucket as well.
Drunks were gonna kill the fish, Lacy told them NO and took it from them.
Now, I'm not looking to sell him, I'm looking to find a good home for him.
Please help UNO have a chance at life. My house is no house for him since I'm still stuck with that Bitey **** cat.
Let me know if you want a better pic. I think UNO is an Angel fish but he may be a halibut I don't know."
Underneath was a photo with a shot of the mouth of a one gallon vase with a fish in it.

Since Monday, various people w/o experience or aquariums, or inappropriate aquariums, etc. asked to buy or recieve this poor angelfish.
Uno as he is now fondly known, is now safe with me.

Unbelievable!
L.

But he may be a halibut-
LOL x 10

Back
Top Bottom