SPECIAL TROPICAL FISH HOBBYIST MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFHMarcella

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
HAPPY NEW YEAR AQUARIUM ADVICE!! :D

Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine, the leading aquarium magazine for over half a century, is BIGGER & BETTER than ever! In celebration of this historical event and in anticipation of a fabulous 2005, we invite you, a valued member of this forum, to subscribe to TFH for only $19.95 (up to 60% off the cover price!) Not only will you receive a one year subscription for $19.95 but you will also receive ONE FREE BOOK! This limited time offer, only valid for new subscribers, will allow you to become a part of history and join the thousands and thousands of aquarium hobbyists and experts around the world who already read TFH.

Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe Now!

1- Up to 70 pages MORE than the competition
2- The BEST & latest discoveries, product innovations, and inventions
3 -Tips, secrets, and trustworthy advice from respected experts
4- MORE world-class photography
5- The MOST up-to-the-minute information to achieve real success with fish and aquariums
6- Time-saving techniques and easy maintenance information for BETTER aquariums
7- MORE profit-making tips for breeders and other pros
8- The BEST tips, secrets, and trustworthy advice from respected experts
9- MORE thrilling articles on exploration, conservation, and captive breeding
10- Join thousands and thousands of responsible aquarium owners who read the BIGGER and BETTER TFH Magazine.

RECEIVE YOUR FREE FABULOUS FISH CALENDAR WITH THE DECEMBER ISSUE!

Please log on to www.tfhmagazine.com where you will see “Subscription Services” on your left hand side. Click “New Subscription” and enter in on of these special codes depending upon which book you would like to purchase:

NYF103 which includes one year of TFH for $19.95 + “The Guide to Starting a Marine Aquarium”
NYF104 which includes one year of TFH for $19.95 + “The Guide to Starting Your First Aquarium”

If you have any additional inquiries, please contact jdondero@tfh.com.

**Please note that Canada & Mexico must add $11.00 per year and Foreign must add $20.00 per year**

Thanks for posting this great deal Jen. Not only can new subscribers get one of the better aquatic periodicals but to get a free reference book and calendar.

this appears to be both a FW and SW magazine, is that correct? what would be a general percentage of FW to SW articles?

Can I get a link to the saltwater book? I'll get this deal if the book is good... I am always telling myself I have to get magazines in the mail...

I've been meaning to sign up for a subscription anyway. No time like the present. Thanks. :D

I have been receiving TFH for almost 2 years now. I really enjoy it. The articles are informative for both the novice and advanced aquarium hobbiest alike. The fresh to saltwater article ratio balances out nicely over the months. Also, there is extensive information on discus, which is a plus to many people. The photography is beautiful as well.

Sure wish there was a special for "loyal" customers instead of just first time subscribers... :wink:

TFHJen, I went to the site, entered the code, and saw that it was 39.95$ for a year+shipping to Belgium. Does that include the book? How will i know it's going to arive in good state? I'd love to subscribe, but i need some more info first :)
TIA

I have been subscribing to this magazine for several years and I enjoy it very much. It is a very comprehensive publication for SW and FW alike, so anyone on the fence should definitely avail themselves to this great offer!

Hmmm. I let my subscription expire when my tanks went into storage a few years back. If I remeber correctly, TFH was better than that other one,... whats it called... AFM? Oh, OK, twist my arm, I'll re-subscribe!

Edit: not to mention that it goes for $28 on amazon.

I just received my first one today - I gotta say, this is a great magazine - I am so glad I signed up!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom