Split my head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Metalheadx

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I wasn't being to smart and split my head on the edge of my aquarium , how it happened I was putting the net back on the shelf and it keep falling off and my dog was trying to get my attention at the same time and got in between my feet and stood back up and "BAM" nailed my head hard .... Knocked the wind out of me .... Guess my aquarium got mad at me ...lol .... My fish I think laughed at me

Attachments

• image-240534202.jpg
    image-240534202.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 126
I did that not too long ago. The power strip for one of my tanks is right by the fireplace mantel. Went to stand up and didn't clear the mantel, BAM! Luckily, my husband was there to drag my sorry butt over to a chair before I fell over. :rolleyes:

Ya it's scabbed over already but, if it splits again I'll use glue , when it happen it was more or less just kinda of funny cause of what I cut it on .... I have had worse just thought I had to share the story cause of being our hobby here took a chunk out of me ...lol... I do have a splitting headache today though

The only thing is I hope my hair will grow back in that spot , even that I shave my hair , don't really want a random bald spot , I guess chicks dig scars !!!

you don't seem to be living up to your screen name. :facepalm: Rub some tussin on it & you'll be good to go. (y)

KcTx said:
you don't seem to be living up to your screen name. :facepalm: Rub some tussin on it & you'll be good to go. (y)

LOL .... it didn't faze me much .... And I'm fine ...I was actually laughing as my head was bleeding.... Believe me I have had worse in mosh pits when I was younger

So I was just going through some of the older threads before falling asleep, saw this and thought I'd ask how your head was doing now? I can sympathize with a head gash cause I was kicked by a horse, o I guess almost 2 months ago now but I still have a knot above my eye that's pretty sore to touch.. Lol

Reiner said:
So I was just going through some of the older threads before falling asleep, saw this and thought I'd ask how your head was doing now? I can sympathize with a head gash cause I was kicked by a horse, o I guess almost 2 months ago now but I still have a knot above my eye that's pretty sore to touch.. Lol

Oh my head is healed up nicely now , there is still a small dent and a small scab but , all is well , when I think about it still I still laugh about it , and I couldn't even imagine getting kicked by a horse , I'm glad it didn't seriously hurt you , that could have been really bad , did you get it checked out after it happened ?

Yeah I actually got kicked by both of his back hooves.. One in the forehead and the other right under my ribs. I was ok, it didnt knock me out or anything but the people I was with insisted I go to the hospital. So they did scans or whatever and said I was really lucky and I have a hard head! Lol. I did look pretty bad for a few days but all is well now! Just a lingering bump when I raise my eyebrows and a little sore. My friends were joking how I looked like the toughest chick ever but I did feel pretty retarded with all those bruises.

Metalheadx said:
So I wasn't being to smart and split my head on the edge of my aquarium , how it happened I was putting the net back on the shelf and it keep falling off and my dog was trying to get my attention at the same time and got in between my feet and stood back up and "BAM" nailed my head hard .... Knocked the wind out of me .... Guess my aquarium got mad at me ...lol .... My fish I think laughed at me

Ouch!! I could have went without the picture ;)

Reiner said:
Yeah I actually got kicked by both of his back hooves.. One in the forehead and the other right under my ribs. I was ok, it didnt knock me out or anything but the people I was with insisted I go to the hospital. So they did scans or whatever and said I was really lucky and I have a hard head! Lol. I did look pretty bad for a few days but all is well now! Just a lingering bump when I raise my eyebrows and a little sore. My friends were joking how I looked like the toughest chick ever but I did feel pretty retarded with all those bruises.

Crazy , that's stuff you only hear about on caught on tape tv shows , I'm just glad you are okay , I'm not a big fan of horses ( about the only animal I wont go around ) but , they are pretty animals .

mfdrookie516 said:
I hear they do... but I'm pretty sure you're going to have to come up with a better story than "I hit my head on my aquarium"... that would not be a very 'manly' way to get a scar.

Ya for sure , my friend told me to say I got hit over the head with a baseball bat or a bar stool .

Back
Top Bottom