Stocking??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Demon_Cinders

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys. I have a question, I gave a 10g with a dwarf gourami, few platies, 5 khuli loaches and a small school of glowlight tetras. It sounds like alot on paper but the tank actually looks pretty empty. Its heavily planted with lots of hiding places. I havnt had any fights or Deaths. The glowlight tetras just blend in with the background too much and I was thinking of switching them for a small school of 5 or 6 cherry barbs.

Hey guys. I have a question, I gave a 10g with a dwarf gourami, few platies, 5 khuli loaches and a small school of glowlight tetras. It sounds like alot on paper but the tank actually looks pretty empty. Its heavily planted with lots of hiding places. I havnt had any fights or Deaths. The glowlight tetras just blend in with the background too much and I was thinking of switching them for a small school of 5 or 6 cherry barbs.

Don’t take my word for this try and do your own research and I know this is kinda old but 5 Khalid loaches is a bit much for a ten gallon. and I think cherry barbs would be too much with or without the tetras. Can you attach a picture of the background so maybe we could get an idea on what colors you would want.Correct me if I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom