Stupid question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aquarium fish lover said:
can we drink aquarium water when it is emengerncy(i know it ts stupid question but it is useful when emengerncy):confused::confused::thanks::fish1:

This made me laugh!! OMG! I would never have thought about it but... In a emergency I hate to tell ya what they teach you. So to answer your question. If it was a zombie apocalypse I would!

Thanks for the chuckle btw...

oh snap, the life straw seems legit... even scary at first sight.
but yeah, in the case of emergency zombie apocalypse..... >.<''
"here goes!"
lol

can we drink aquarium water when it is emengerncy(i know it ts stupid question but it is useful when emengerncy):confused::confused::thanks::fish1:

Actually, probably drinking your Urine would be better than drinking tank water. I know we all take pride in keeping our water as pristine as possible, but that still doesn't make it completely potable. The bacteria and other microbes that develop due to the normal biological processes of fish would probably cause stomach issues. It's no different that stagnant water in a pond or puddles. Flowing river water's better ... assuming it's not contaminated.

Remember, we neutralize the chlorine/ chloramines that allow us to drink our tap, so microbes will move in fairly quickly .. oh did I mention algae?

Back
Top Bottom