Sunday Night Chat! 9 PM. Be there or be square!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't forget chat tonight! 9 pm EST! I'm churning the wheels on my homemade icecream machine! :multi:

If you don't know how to get to chat and have never been before, just pop in for a few. It's alot of fun!

Check the link in my sig for directions to the chat room.

See you all there! 8)

Mmmmm...apple pie ala mode...I wouldn't miss this for anything.

Devilishturtles said:
First and ONLY (I think) time I was ever late!!! I do believe I bought ice cream to make up for my tardiness...did I not?

Yes, in fact you did and were given an executive pardon. :)

Chat is a wonderful resource. I was on last night and got quite a bit of help (as usual) from JChillin and Devlishturtles around 9 pm Eastern Time (had to watch Nature first as it was all about fish off the coast of Costa Rica).

Thanks to everyone for the help. Getting advice in real time is the best.... Devlish told me exactly the right things about my little white worms without waiting for followup posts on the forums.

Thanks for the kind words fprintf. There's nothing better than providing real time information for members who need it. :)

Although the sites "Official" chat time is Sunday's at 9PM EST, you can pop in any evening at around the same time. :)

Back
Top Bottom