Superbowl 40 Commercials

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wha?!

No BurgerKing 'Whopperettes'!? imo, this was the only one worth mentioning, short of MacGyver. :(

Otherwise, great linkage. :)

AOL Sports has them all albeit the small quality :(

I just realized the link I posted also is missing my favorite one.
Fedex: cave man

Please tell me you’re kidding about the Whopperettes. The last part when they all fall on top of each other was borderline funny but the rest just looked like bad theater :p

It was the fact that it looked like bad theater that made it funny! :D

The caveman Fedex was one of the better ones also...

I personally liked the "crime deterrent" cell phone the best. That one made me laugh out loud. I also liked the young pony trying to pull the wagon. Very cute. The godaddy commercial was stupid.

The godaddy commercial was stupid.
Yeah. But I don't think they were shooting for a "smart" commercial. They were going for what has worked for them in the past. But it really wasn't any worse than the Ameriquest commercial as far as innuendo goes.

The ocmodshop site isn't hosting them anymore.

deli_conker said:
The ocmodshop site isn't hosting them anymore.
Seems like most sites with decent bandwidth/quality video are getting choked out :( Thanks for the google link, I just wish it was a little higher quality.

The godaddy ad was pretty tame compared to the Miller-Light “tastes great, less filling” mud wrestling commercial a couple of years ago. Ever since Janet’s “wardrobe malfunction” the ads have been much tamer. (which I’m not saying is bad)

I liked the baby horse one and the roof one of budwiser. Coke often has a creative commercial on the superbowl but they didn't.

I'm guessing that all the good commercials are waiting for the olympics -- many more days of the olympics than the one day of the superbowl. It might also be that more people watch the olympics than the superbowl. They're less than a full week apart. Maybe manufacturers didn't want to tip their hand before the opening of the games.

I always love Anheuser Busch commercials. Nothing beats the "Thanking Our Troops" from last year or the "New York" from 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom