Superbowl Pre Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Come one come all... To the superbowl pregame chat. Chat will begin at 5pm eastern. Thats exactly 1 hour before kickoff.

Time: 5PM Eastern
Dress: Casual
Topic: TBD
Duration: 1hr

I'll be there with pre superbowl snacks for all!

Well...maybe. I spent alot of time in the kitchen making ice cream for you all last week. :p

Hope to see everyone there!

Devilishturtles said:
I'll be there with pre superbowl snacks for all! Well...maybe. I spent alot of time in the kitchen making ice cream for you all last week. :p Hope to see everyone there!

Let me go on record that Devilish's ice cream was a wonderful treat last week! If the snacks are anywhere near as good as the ice cream, we're in for a treat! :wink:

Jchillin said:
Devilishturtles said:
I'll be there with pre superbowl snacks for all! Well...maybe. I spent alot of time in the kitchen making ice cream for you all last week. :p Hope to see everyone there!

Let me go on record that Devilish's ice cream was a wonderful treat last week! If the snacks are anywhere near as good as the ice cream, we're in for a treat! :wink:

So, I sat the treats on the table. So as you enter, grab yourself a umm...plate. LOL.

I won't be able to make it to the chat tonight, made some plans with a few amigos. But....but...the treats I did make. So, enjoy, and (shh...go Eagles)!

is this going to be a chat about football? I know nothing when it comes to sports. I recently embarrassed my self because I thougt the superbowl was on thanksgiving. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom