T.V or Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you watch more?

• Television

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Your tank/s

Votes: 44 67.7%

• Total voters
LOL! Yeah, I don't have the time or the patience. Cleaning the tanks takes up enough time. I like to use the time I have left to enjoy watching them.

computer then tanks, but then my 10 is next to the computer, the 3 is by the tv and the 125 is in the dinning room..... as for sports if I turn the bubbles on the powerhead in the 10 the otos look like they are on crack and do their best to swim against the water flow.

Tank. The wife and kids dominate the TV for the most part.
Problem is I have a nice cushy chase in front of the main tank and I last about 15 min at the most before I pass out.

Tank. The wife and kids dominate the TV for the most part.
Problem is I have a nice cushy chase in front of the main tank and I last about 15 min at the most before I pass out.

Huh ... wife dominates the tv ... a nice comfy chair by the tank ... 15 or so minutes before sleep sets in .... Yep sounds familiar:D

*LOL* I used to have whiptail cats that would let me "pet" them, would put a shrimp pellet in between my fingers and they would swim up and sit on my hand

I watch the fish more than TV. It is relaxing to watch the fish than looking at the boring TV programmes.

My tank sits next to my tv, and u find myself watching my fish more. Definitely tank.

Tank by far! My girl yells at me because we will be watching a movie and ill start watching the tank

It's hard to say because I'm fiddling with my tanks all the time. My Mbunas have a bad habit of digging up all the plants. I'll come into watch them several times a day. And I'll find 5-6 plants (fake) floating around the top of the tank. So instead I end up rescaping my Mbuna tank 3-4 times a day. During which time the TV is on but I'm not watching it.
And if I'm not with my fish, I'm on AA, but I have the TV on for background noise and not really paying any attention to it.
Then if my insomnia is acing up I will watch TV to try and help me go to sleep.

That's hard it is about equal I guess I watch my betta thats in the living room during commercials and my 25g and my wifes 10g are in the bedroom so we watch them at night while we fall asleep
Mines the exact opposite, when I'm home I usually pay attention to my fish tank because it's in the living room. and my Betta is on my nightstand :)

I watch netflix as I go to sleep... so I usually watch a movie once a day, and check out my fish tank 10+ times a day.. I'm an addict

Both

Since the tank is mounted on top of my entertainment system right above the TV, I can do both. :)

Back
Top Bottom