Talk Show Favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Late Night Talk Show Host Fav?

• Jay Leno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conan O'Brien

• Letterman

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm not putting Johnny Carson on the list, because he was and is the greatest talk show host ever. But if you were abducted by aliens and they forced you to watch 3 days worth of Late Night Talk Shows (3 days straight), which host would you pick??

I picked "Other" -- I love the new Late Late Show (after Letterman) with Craig Ferguson. Maybe you're not up that late, lyquidphyre! (and I shouldn't be either, lol!)

I was gunna list Jimmy Kemmel and Craig Ferguson and some others.. but i just left it at "others"

hehe sadly, I am up that late.. and prolly watching TLC or Rosanne hehe

I voted "Other', for Jon Stewart. The Daily Show was one of the few things I watched when I had cable.

Conan is off the air?
Did I miss something?
I know hes supposed to take Jay's spot (which Im highly upset about)
Im not bashing anyone... but I cant stand him. He's a dope.
I have watched him, and I have laughed,
but I still think hes a dork.
But Im also sure that alot of what I DONT like is just his writers or producer maybe
*general disclaimer* This is only my opinion, and I respect anyone elses.

LENO BABY!!!!!

i personally dislike Jay Leno
He sucks up to celebrities and makes fun of normal people
Has anyone ever caught that? He had some guy from Carrolton, Tx on because he broke the record of how many grapes he could catch in his mouth during x amount of time... and Jay Leno just made all of these snide comments trying to put him down.. and the guy was like "eh.. not really"
And whats worse is when he puts people down and the people don't know it! They just adore this man who is making laughs at their expense
I personally don't think his jokes are funny.. and he just tries so hard to be funny-- and most of the time fails

Conan may be silly, be he is just naturally funny... and ive never seen him put down his guests like Jay Leno does and i laugh more at Conan than I do Leno

I can't stand leno...i couldn't agree more that he is a suck up...the only things remotly funny on his show he rips off anyway

I've been a Letterman fan from way back, so i voted for him...I didn't even think about John Stewert because I don't watch him during late night (i watch it at 7), but that's a great choice too

i loooove conan.. so much
i watch him as much as i can
i don't watch any other late night... unless you count jon stewart, whom i also love, he's so funny and always can make me laugh

Conan, Baby!!

I just think that he has a great house band and he can make fun of himself.
I always thought that if you can't make fun of yourself you shouldn't make fun of other people.

I just wish I could stay up that late.
Thank goodness for reruns the next day on Comedy Central. :mrgreen:

I've always been a bit of a letterman fan myself.... although I'm finding myself watching less and less TV... a good thing I think :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom