Tank Wars Whos got the coolest tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bradswick

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok just to figure out what people are working with. I have a 55 gallon with a panther grouper, snowflake eel, and a scopas tag. I have two serpent stars and a bunch of blue legged hermits. I also have two killer snails and a bunch of cleaner snails. My lighting is two 175 watt metal halide bulbs, with 45 night time LEDs which work awesome. So I know I don't have the best but maybe someday I will so here's my tank SO LET THE WAR BEGIN.

I have a twenty nine gallon with hot pink and purple gravel. It has three plastic plants, one the regular fern type, but orange, one green with red flower buds, and one super tall with yellow and red leaves and purple buds. I also have a fake soft plant. It has a cave with a fake snail on it, and driftwood. I'm boiling some rocks to keep the driftwood from floating. I plan to put these fish in after I finish cycling:

6 zebra danios
6 male guppies
4 panda Cory cats
1 bristlenose pleco that will be named Ninja.

I also have a ten gallon tank with my beloved Betta Alejandro, or Allie for short.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

No, you're both wrong. It's clear my tank is DA BOMB!!! My tank is awesome!!

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Thanks. No, I'm sorry Tim, your tank would be the tank that catches my fishes poop!! Lol.
(Just so you know, I'm joking. Sometimes it doesn't easily translate over the web though.)

Depends. Take your pick...

150g Mbuna. It's in the process of being dismantled... but here's a picture of it in its prime...
img_1243621_0_778dc4a9f036f0b85fd4a9b2e1237b4a.jpg

My 40 breeder planted...

img_1243621_1_1b55764448fd8352c980ca0a4ef88f53.jpg

Or my 125 that I just got today. It's going to look like the 40, but have dirt substrate and plants on a much larger scale...

img_1243621_2_8c6e4dd6a454a4c7a5e46c7da6b5605e.jpg

Mfdrookie wins since he's the only one with pictures thus far. :)

Thats not a planted tank... THIS is a planted tank :p

19738-albums313-picture3344.jpg

My old 29G planted.

OR this (5 gal planted)...
19738-albums378-picture7859.jpg

OR this (5 gal crystal red shrimp tank)...
19738-albums1199-picture9760.jpg

mfdrookie516 said:
Depends. Take your pick...

150g Mbuna. It's in the process of being dismantled... but here's a picture of it in its prime...

My 40 breeder planted...

Or my 125 that I just got today. It's going to look like the 40, but have dirt substrate and plants on a much larger scale...

Wow! That 40 planted looks great.

-Dylan

FORT, those crypts on the far right front area are from a package I got off you in 2007. Its RaySr's tank and fish just my blood,sweat,curses but no tears yet.
I JUST replanted it that afternoon or the afternoon before the shot was taken earlier this week. Already had a spawn and looks to be 2 more pairs getting ready.

Ill have a new tank started up here in a few weeks, still gotta order my Baylee's Better Bottom(met the owner today) for it and decide on a background color, give me something to do.
Thank you.

jenatronQT3.14159 said:
Mfdrookie wins since he's the only one with pictures thus far. :)

My tank doesn't even have fish yet. It's cycling. I will post pics when I have all of my fish.

Back
Top Bottom