Tanked the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TommyP

Aquarium Advice Addict
not sure if this is in the right area, not sure where else to post it.

One of the main reasons I started my hobby was just the interest in aquariums and ideas from the show Tanked. saw a new episode last night!

maybe its a re-run but i never saw this episode yet. love the show, just wanted to share lol !

Yea the show is awesome. I know a lot of people have problems with their methods but they love what they do and I would love to do that type of work.

That's what I heard as well. Even when I was watching the new episode last night (it was recorded from Saturday) and they filled supposedly 100 fish in the tank at the same time I was thinking to myself... hmmm no!

That show is painful. Most of there tanks are going to crash, unless insane amounts of money are dumped into them

Love the show and all the amazing tanks they make. But they should show us the prices because with the size tanks they make they would be sky high!!

I heard somewhere the dentist office tank alone without fish install etc...was 30k

Phish said:
I heard somewhere the dentist office tank alone without fish install etc...was 30k

Woooow 30k is a lot of cash!! I bet it wa pretty big though

Brett and Wade came to my Lfs a few months ago and I missed it, too bad lol

I think it was a 1000 gallon seamless tank. The ends were half spheres.

It seems all of them are over now. I can't help but watch each show and cringe when they dump loads of fish into a tank at once when it's not even cycled. But then again, I wonder if they do cycle the tank and just seems like it's all done at once for the show.

Wouldn't doubt it, you have to edit a lot out for TV :)
Also, for the price some of these people pay for tanks, I'm sure
it probably also comes with someone coming to check on it the first 30 days etc

Back
Top Bottom