Tattooed balloon molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's really nice. But sometimes it really is A LOT like family and gets to a point of love that is kinda crEEpy..........................................

all you can do is tell them how unpleased you are with it maybe share how its done. though most are really out there just to make money and dont really care what or how it came about.

Painted Glassfish fall into the same category, they're injected instead of being tattooed. I bought these once when I was a kid and thought they were pretty cool, but I wouldn't buy them now.

Well, I haven't been back. But I did find out that sometimes these stores are accidentally shipped these tattooed fish. I don't know if they were sent on accident or not. I'm not really sure if that is even an excuse...

if it was a mistake should they just killed them off then? some times bags get mixed up. i knew someone who got sent 17000 cardinals by mistake.

:shocked!: WOAH! 17,000 is a LOT of fish! What in the world would you do if you received that many??? Where could you fit them until they were shipped back? Who would even order 17,000 Cardinals?

Back
Top Bottom