The most annoying thing in this hobby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me it's aquascaping or explaining why you shouldn't keep fish in bowls.

For me, it's explaining to people why I have no fish in the tank for a month while its cycling. No one seems to get it.

Aquascaping is fun but it can be hard to figure out how you want the tank to look.

Leaky tanks..

That's what I'm dealing with right now, & trust me. I'm pretty annoyed.

I find not soaking my arm pit when sorting the filter after a water change impossible :( I'm too short for such a tall tank!

Fishkeeping snobbery

I loved the video. Very funny.

On a similar note what I hate is people who jump on someone who doesn't know something instead of respectfully teaching them. Around here more teaching goes on than not, so that's why I like it here.

humans...

Those are annoying in or out of the hobby...

I also agree with the annoyance of deep tanks. To get to anything on the substrate of my 56 cube tank I have to stand on tiptoe and reach in nearly to my shoulder. The ridiculous markup on some aquarium supplies is annoying too.

While working at my LFS, the thing I hated the most was cleaning the sponge filters. The airline kept coming of and I had very little space to reattach it.

Those are annoying in or out of the hobby...

I also agree with the annoyance of deep tanks. To get to anything on the substrate of my 56 cube tank I have to stand on tiptoe and reach in nearly to my shoulder. The ridiculous markup on some aquarium supplies is annoying too.

I just stand on a chair '-)

Most annoying thing is not being able to put all the fish I want together. On the upside I just need another tank

Back
Top Bottom