The new "tanked" tv show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elitehunter1

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok admit it, you have it on dvr at home like me! Ha ha. I am wondering how these guys set up these massive tanks, and five minutes later are dropping expensive fish in them?????

I watched last night, and was not impressed. Tangs in a phone booth with no room to swim, TV's in an aquarium... kinda defeats the purpose. But most importantly, like you - I am clueless, other than camera magic how they are doing this without nuking $1000's worth of fish.

Not to mention, people watching are guaranteed to think thats what you do, and there will be a massive die-off of fish because people are adding fish and salt to the tank at the same time!

Ya I was thinking I needed to get if those magic devices that instantly turns tap water to cycled aquarium water. I agree with the phone booth. BUT I thought the car one was pretty sweet. The mob one- negative. I personally don't like fake props in a saltwater tank

Elitehunter1 said:
Ya I was thinking I needed to get if those magic devices that instantly turns tap water to cycled aquarium water. I agree with the phone booth. BUT I thought the car one was pretty sweet. The mob one- negative. I personally don't like fake props in a saltwater tank

Come on now,I'm sure there are some cement shoes with real bones sticking out of them in a few places in the ocean off NY and Jersey.LOL

I did assume they would have their own tanker type truck with pre-mixed saltwater to fill the tanks though.

Back
Top Bottom