These...beautiful betta.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishingforfish

Aquarium Advice Activist

Attachments

• image-528470172.jpg
    image-528470172.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 101
they're all stunning!!! I love dragonscale bettas, especially ones with white bodies!!

they're all stunning!!! I love dragonscale bettas, especially ones with white bodies!!

I know! The black fins of the betta make the body stand out more. I would get one in a heartbeat but who knows how much it would cost..kinda hurts just to thing about it, haha.

I know! The black fins of the betta make the body stand out more. I would get one in a heartbeat but who knows how much it would cost..kinda hurts just to thing about it, haha.

somebody on this forum has their avatar as the first fish but, I'm not sure if they own him or not!

And Goth is a bad thing? (asked by the woman who wore black Victorian clothing for her wedding outfit)

But seriously, I love the black and white bettas. I had an all black crowntail male until he decided to pick a fight with the pearl female I was breeding him with. She tore him up bad, there was no recovering.

My favorite betta is my all black plakat male. I like "goth" fish! I would love to breed toward something like this with my breeding project, but for now I am more focused on finnage than color.

And Goth is a bad thing? (asked by the woman who wore black Victorian clothing for her wedding outfit)

But seriously, I love the black and white bettas. I had an all black crowntail male until he decided to pick a fight with the pearl female I was breeding him with. She tore him up bad, there was no recovering.

Goth is never a bad thing! Lol, it was just comment that I saw in one of the sites. I never owned a black betta, but you could bet I would snatch one in a heartbeat if I saw one.

My favorite betta is my all black plakat male. I like "goth" fish! I would love to breed toward something like this with my breeding project, but for now I am more focused on finnage than color.

Oooh, they look nice! My sister hates black, she tends to like platys, swordtails, etc etc because of their vibrant colors. But I think black and white fish do make quite a nice touch to a tank just as equally!

When I bought my first betta from petsmart, she had a white body&black fins. A few weeks after she got used to her new home, she colored up nicely. Yellow body with red/blue fins. Sorry if it's a bit off topic but the black&white originally caught my eye.

When I bought my first betta from petsmart, she had a white body&black fins. A few weeks after she got used to her new home, she colored up nicely. Yellow body with red/blue fins. Sorry if it's a bit off topic but the black&white originally caught my eye.

Oooh, you got lucky! Most of the ones at my petco are the norm-red/blue, red/white combos! I would love to have a black finned betta with a white or light colored body!

Back
Top Bottom