Things we say to keep little fingers out of the tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovin Fish said:
After I was done freaking out! LOL! :ROFLMAO: She was seriously on her way in the tank when I caught her!

I could just see her getting in and then all the water she displaced pouring out onto the floor :(

Fingers are one thing - not that I want orange cheeto dust floating in my tank - it's the other things going in that I worry about! We always have lots of rocks and shells about so when we were setting up a new tank we found them on the shelf, washed them and put them in. Next thing I know we have coins (pirate treasure of course) Lego people, marbles etc. I was changing the gravel substrate and found Lego pieces, a nail and a thumbtack. Ack!!

Fingers are one thing - not that I want orange cheeto dust floating in my tank - it's the other things going in that I worry about! We always have lots of rocks and shells about so when we were setting up a new tank we found them on the shelf, washed them and put them in. Next thing I know we have coins (pirate treasure of course) Lego people, marbles etc. I was changing the gravel substrate and found Lego pieces, a nail and a thumbtack. Ack!!
Oh my LOL!

Wow, just wow. If you were to clean the tank like that you would need to take a shower every time to clean.
Now how would you keep him out? lol

Back
Top Bottom