think our hobby is expensive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
right look at some of her other items she has sold its insane ! at least i can watch my $3000 fixture move around hehehe but to each is own :) she is having so much fun doing this ! along with selling puppies for $1500 each ! but they have the blood of the top ranking yorky from the past 10 years !

i could ! but not really my type of dog lolol id look like a farry walking something like that lmao :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually I like little dogs, my wife wants a great dane. I told her if I wanted a horse, I would build a barn. 8)
Call us the odd couple. 8) 8)

only little dog i like are mini dobs other than that give me a lab or shepard ! but agree if ya have a great dane might as well get a horse lolol
i would just feel to weird walking something like that down the road :) id expect some one to throw a rock at me lolol

:eek2:
The detailing is amazing!! Your mom has a gift and if she ever does write a book, post here and let us know!

thanks menagerie she will get a kick out that :)
she has been working on this project on and off from march till now ! every tile on the roof had to be hand sanded !

Does your mom show or does she hire handlers? I wonder if my mom knows her...she used to show Japanese Chins in various places. It's weird to watch Westminster and other shows and my mom's like "Is that so and so? I haven't seen him/her in years" or "I remember that judge...she's mean". :)

-j

she used to show just around the florida area ! think it was more local shows though ! she did malteses as well ! but the hair on them is soooo hard to keep nice so she started with yorkies ! now she just breeds for fun/money ! i know she spent a fortune on the male pup from the champion yorkie ! its amazing how much work goes into showing the dogs ! have to give them people alot of credit !

3 grand for a dog?!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!

Not when you can go to a shelter and SAVE one for $25

I just got a full blooded Boxer for $100

Is that a real yorkie???? my yorkie looks REALLY different.they almost look fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom