This is sad :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sometimes i wish that certain groups and individuals would realize that certain animals were meant to be food... i mean this in a very calm and scientific manner, not saying we as humans should run around killing everything and eating it.. but certain animals were meant for it

That story is such bull... I've cooked plenty of lobster, and never have I EVER had a lobster "fight to get out of the pot". Particularly if they go from the fridge, directly into actually boiling water, they die instantly. They flinch, and then stop moving completely.

And Im sorry... I know animals are a lot more intelligent than most people give them credit for... But I highly doubt a lobster knew enough to push its belly out of the boiling water to save its babies... I mean seriously... Don't lobsters cannibalize? I highly doubt it would have had the mind to think 'dont kill my babies!' when its being boiled alive. Look at rodents... If their nest is disturbed, they have been known to eat their young!

It's sad, but it's life. I do not eat steak a lot and prefer seafood, but I'm not an extreme vegan either. IMO this is purely propaganda to support an extremist vegan cause. I respect those that try to respect mother nature and her creatures, but still, it's food. If we didn't eat it, it'd just become food for the octopus or shark that catches it in the wild. I remember doing an essay test about animals and they're feelings, and from looking at last years, while it is true that animals can think and feel, studies have shown they cannot feel
pain as humans do on a higher level, an thus would only feel numb rather than "burning". Comparing humans to animals isn't exactly a good way to show animals feel pain, which is why PETA's arguments are usually empty and just to make themselves feel good.
PETA=Pests Exterminating The Animals

If I was a vegan or a vegetarian I'd probably die, I couldn't go without meat. Im like Homer Simpson except not fat.

Gboy66 said:
I hope not!!! Why did davey jones want a kraken when he could have THAT?!?!?!

Laviathon is a giant lobster. I know a scallop diver that grabbed what he thought was a rope, looked down into a big cave under him and saw a claw big enough to fit his body in. Yikes.

George9 said:
If I was a vegan or a vegetarian I'd probably die, I couldn't go without meat. Im like Homer Simpson except not fat.

How all that beer treating ya?

oscarchic11 said:
Laviathon is a giant lobster. I know a scallop diver that grabbed what he thought was a rope, looked down into a big cave under him and saw a claw big enough to fit his body in. Yikes.

Haha thatd be my worst nightmare. Some people hate drowning or burning to death. I would prefer not to be pinched to death hahaha

huma-huma said:
There's middle school drunks?? Umm that's messed up

Haha probably! But i was referring to the fact that george9 is in middle school haha

huma-huma said:
There's middle school drunks?? Umm that's messed up

Not in my school there isn't. I hope not at least. I know for sure there's tons in high shook though!

George9 said:
Not in my school there isn't. I hope not at least. I know for sure there's tons in high shook though!

Oh there are some in middle school...

Theres tons of drinkers and especially pot smokers in middle school and even elementary. Wake up and look around

Back
Top Bottom