This site is great

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceywater101

Aquarium Advice Activist
This site is a great site and idea I learned things about chemicals I am using and other things that I wouldnt have found out no matter where I looked or read but bottom line every person who owns a tank should be a member thanks a million for the help

You cant go wrong there! I too have learned so much about lighting, and keeping fish and corals from this sight from people such as Lando, Hara, ans steve-s just to name a few I can think of. Thanks everyone whom contributes their knowledge to this sight!

I love the fact that AA has fresh/salt/planted discussions, and they are all quality! And I don't feel like it's too busy . . . . yet :D

I thinks it's hard to find somebody with enough knowledge in a store, and most of them would laugh at you if you call them on Sunday night, because your fishes seem to have a problem.

This is all not a problem here. You can discuss, get many opinions, views, and tips, and read honest reviews about where to shop and where not. -Just great!

I am glad you have found a site where you are getting some help, and you are not alone - we have the best membership on the web - and that is what keeps us all here! :D

I must agree with all the above comments. I have found AA to be a livesaver for me and my fish, and with time a great teacher for me and most importantly an addition to my already extended family.

I think that AquariumAdvice.com is easily the best and friendliest aquarium site on the web. I've been here for about a year now and have gone just about everywhere else (and I surf a lot) and can honestly say that no other site has as many knowledgeable and truly friendly people as AA. If we can help someone find as much joy in this hobby as we find in it ourselves then our job is done :D

The people on this site are great! For me, checking the site is kind of like checking in with friends daily. It's a great way for a stay at home mom to feel connected to the outside world and provides a nice break from the world of cleaning, laundry, and screaming children. My favorite place is the lounge where you can talk about almost anything and everything. Kids are great but it's very hard to go all day without some adult conversation. I love the fact that there are "regulars" who you can almost count on posting everyday and I love that noone ever tries to hit on you! When I first came here looking for information I would never have imagined I could become an "addict!"

O' yeah and all the fish stuff is great too :lach:

Its really great to hear all of this. Expecially since it seems like every waking moment for the last few weeks has been spent on a total recode of the site that will launch hopefully before 2006.

:D I have to agree with all that's said here. The one upmanship that's prevelent on other sites is rarely evident on AA. The admins have done an outstanding job at building a quality site that attracts quality members.

Can I just say, "Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto....."

I've also learned a lot and noticed that the advisors who step in, do so on issues they know about. Don't think I've found any contradictory advice here yet... not like my lfs! Thanks Advisors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom