Tired of negative people on here??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeleyes2325

Aquarium Advice Activist
Sometimes I feel like people are just talking to you to be negative or criticize you it drives me nuts. This drive anyone else crazy on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Our Forum People

Sometimes I feel like people are just talking to you to be negative or criticize you it drives me nuts. This drive anyone else crazy on here?

Hello Angel...

Don't worry too much about this. Sometimes things don't go well with stuff we're doing and we need a place or someone to vent a little.

It's not you, it's usually something or someone else.

B

The overwhelming majority of this comes from the mode of communication. There's no non verbal cues or tone of voice to imply the meaning of communication. A lot of people don't realize just how much of a difference it makes to not be looking a person in the face when communicating. This makes it simple to assume that people are talking with either an aggressive or condescending tone when most of the time it's neither. It leads to far too many unnecessary arguments online......

Well I read 55 gallon thread and you give people many reasons to hate. People on here are strongly opinionated and Ive see what people have said to you and it is for the safety and well being of your fish, Many users inhere truly love their pets and want to make sure all fish are kept in appropriate conditions:fish2:. ;)

Well I also love my fish and there is no one right way to raise them all of my fish are happy and healthy if I didn't love them I wouldn't have 4 salts and a fresh water. So maybe people shouldn't judge as much and realize my fish are healthy happy and that's all that matters

Well I also love my fish and there is no one right way to raise them all of my fish are happy and healthy if I didn't love them I wouldn't have 4 salts and a fresh water. So maybe people shouldn't judge as much and realize my fish are healthy happy and that's all that matters

With all due respect.. when you post a picture of a 25 pound eel in a tiny tank?? You're going to get negative feedback, same as if you posted a pic of an oscar in a 29 gal tank.. it's one thing to start a thread in need of help and assistance, people usually go easy there. A showoff thread?? All bets are off;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was not showing off my 200 people asked to see it so I showed then it's about my 55 not my 200

You don't even see half of the tank just one corner and I've had him a very long time. They are happy and healthy even the people who care for my tanks agree and suggested all of my fish.

That animal is an easy 3 ft, unless your 200 is like 16" tall. Any pics that put it in better scale?

Maybe you should check out.monster fish keepers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Guys, that tessalata IS huge, however even Live Aquaria lists its recommended tank size as 180g.

While I ABSOLUTELY do not agree with your humu picasso trigger in your 55g I make it a habit of following Live aquaria's stocking guidelines which state the tessalata is okay in your tank assuming it really is a 200g

Big fish/eels in small tanks is cruel. It will slow their growth, cause extreme stress, chances are there'll be water quality issues as big fish make big mess, and ultimately shorten its lifespan.

Fish are friends not food!

Thanks for the two who stuck up for me. Also as my Trigger grows he will be graduated to my bigger tanks :)

How would you feel if you were stuck in a tiny closet with food being slid under the door. You would feel like the fish!

I work in a fish store and I don't agree with anything you are saying. Animal abuse is wrong

This thread has been closed for rudeness, OT posts, swearing, and bickering. This sort of behavior does not belong on this site and is against the rules you agreed to when joining. If you see an issue with rudeness or the like, feel free to use the report button rather than making a thread or comment about it.
If you need a refresher on the rules, they can be found here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom