Top 5 saltwater fish you'd love to own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys thought it would be cool to see what everyone's dream fish are! Ill start
1. Achilles tang
2. Blue Ribbon Eel
3. Leopard Wrasse
4. Miniatus Grouper
5. Flaming Prawn Goby

Would love to have a dog face puffer, but all my coral would hate me... Lol..

A queen trigger but my corals would not be so happy and I only have a 55 so the fish would not be happy either

Blue-faced angel
Clown Trigger
LionFish

My 45g tank wouldn't be anywhere suitable for these and I don't think my fish would be quote so hearty to me if I introduced a Lion to the tank partially because I doubt I would see them again!

I would love to have an Achilles tang but don't have a big enough tank.

For the tank I have I would love to have a powder brown tang. I've always wanted a puffer fish due to my last name being puffer however I prefer to keep things reef safe. Always loved the mandarin dragonettes and will be getting one again soon.

I have one on your list. My miniatus grouper is awesome!! Unfortunately he grew faster than the panther grouper in the first pic and ate him. Not good. But lesson learned, gotta feed that guy quite a bit. And get fish much bigger than he is.

image-1368634306.jpg

image-92344880.jpg

image-3225630501.jpg

1. Powder Blue Tang
2. Powder Blue Tang
3. Powder Blue Tang
4. Powder Blue Tang
5. Powder Blue Tang

:) I love them that much

1. Achilles tang
2. Horned shark
3. Blue spot ray
4. Zebra moray eel
5.blue spot jawfish

1. Dr Suess Soapfish
2. Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker
3. Any type of batfish
4. Leafy sea dragon (obviously not happening)
5. Moorish idol

2 and 3 are obtainable, just need much different setups. 1 is way out of my price range EVER unless I win the lottery, 4 is illegal and 5 are too hard for me to keep right now. Maybe in a few years i would like to try.

1. Dr Suess Soapfish 2. Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker 3. Any type of batfish 4. Leafy sea dragon (obviously not happening) 5. Moorish idol 2 and 3 are obtainable, just need much different setups. 1 is way out of my price range EVER unless I win the lottery, 4 is illegal and 5 are too hard for me to keep right now. Maybe in a few years i would like to try.

I saw a dr suess soap fish on divers den for like $3000! Apparently there's only a few In the country

1. Dr Suess Soapfish 2. Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker 3. Any type of batfish 4. Leafy sea dragon (obviously not happening) 5. Moorish idol 2 and 3 are obtainable, just need much different setups. 1 is way out of my price range EVER unless I win the lottery, 4 is illegal and 5 are too hard for me to keep right now. Maybe in a few years i would like to try.
That was basically my list! I love all of them! :)

1. Stingray
2. Volitan Lion
3. Achilles Tang
4. Blue throated Trigger
5. Snowflake eel

The Stingray will probably never happen but when I have my house built I will make room for multiple tanks to run off of a central fuge. Predators in one and then my reef in the other :)

1. Tinker Butterfly
2. Queen Trigger
3. Giant Hawkfish
4. Red Sea Assasi Trigger (the ones that are almost pure white)
5. Japanese Dragon Eel

1. Clown trigger
2. Snowflake eel
3. Dog face puffer
4. Angler

....guess I should set up a fowl/predator tank. :)
You should post us a pic of that Dr. Seuss fish, how bad would it be if you bought it and it died in a week!

1.) Epaulette Shark (as close to a nurse shark as i can get)
2.) Blue-Dot Stingray (collectors corner @ liveaquaria)
2.) Miniatus Grouper
3.) Harlequin Tusk
3.) Clown trigger

Back
Top Bottom