Trigger tried to Eat my clownfish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chase35

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was watching my tank tonight 2-3 hrs. after the light went out. When all the sudden out of no where comes my blue jaw Trigger and attacks my clown!! I'm Talking holy cow he went from the bottom of the tank to the top, faster than I could blink! Up to this point I have never seen him be aggressive...(but it is a trigger)

Guess I can't go three days without feeding the fishys!! :facepalm: Por Nemo hope he makes it through the night! :thanks:

chase35 said:
I was watching my tank tonight 2-3 hrs. after the light went out. When all the sudden out of no where comes my blue jaw Trigger and attacks my clown!! I'm Talking holy cow he went from the bottom of the tank to the top, faster than I could blink! Up to this point I have never seen him be aggressive...(but it is a trigger)

Guess I can't go three days without feeding the fishys!! :facepalm: Por Nemo hope he makes it through the night! :thanks:

So how's the clown doing? Yeah, probably not great to make the trigger wait three days to eat!! :) that's a lesson learned he hard way, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom