Want to really work your cranium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat game/link.

I thought I solved 12 but it stopped advancing. I don't see any intersecting lines but if you do I would appreciate knowing where. :?:

Attachments

• czado_planarity.jpg
    czado_planarity.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 93
8O I quit after 4...too many lines and dots running through my head. I took a look at yours czcz...I could not detect any overlaps...perhaps that was the final level or maybe you need to pull up one slightly in the left bottom corner???

I might see one.. not sure tho

see the word "overlap" at the top? Go diagonally down to the right to the blue dot.. is the line underneath it intersected?

I think you're right lyquidphyre. Thanks. I tried again to see but can't get past 10. I've wasted too much time on this to continue. :loopy:

Made to level 8 after playing this for about an hour! There has to be a trick to it because when you click on one dot it highlights othre dots.

Didn't feel like starting level 9........takes up too much time this game.....although I'm sure I would've solved that too :twisted:
I spent 14 minutes on level 8 :oops:

Great job, people.....most of you dedicated a lot molre time to it than I....I lost interest after 15 minutes, so I didn't start level 9.....level 13 is impressive.

I tried it earlier and I had to take a break and get back to my day after level 5. Thanks for the game, Toirtis, I love puzzles. I added it to my favorites so I can go back later and play. I left a message earlier today but must have forgotten to hit submit!

Nice, shawmutt. Next time I'm using that image as motivation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom