We need more product reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if I offered 1000 to the first person to review 5 things? Or even 2901 to edge my way to the top single kudos donation ever?

I blame the admins. I don't get the email alerts I should to know that new things have been submitted. Done and done.

Ok, I'm confused. I've done 8 product reviews today. At the top of every page, there is a button that says reviews. This is where I placed them. Now I notice that there is also a product and retailer reviews link on the home page under board navigation. Where are they supposed to go?

Well, when you look at the top of this page, you see two rows of buttons. Under the home button there is a review button. This takes you to a product review page. This is where I've been adding my reviews. Then on the home page, top left side, there is a list of site navigation links. Near the bottom is a link that says product and retailer reviews. I guess this is where I'm supposed to be putting them. :? :?: :?:

Hmmm....I don't seem to have the same type of page layout as you Fluff. What style are you using? IMHO, if the button you used took you to the products, you've done it right. All reviews have to be approved before they are posted so it may take awhile.

What board style are you using? I don't see a link that says reviews at the top of this page. Only one that says P&Retailer Reviews. That one is correct, as is my sig.

Fluff is using the fiapple style. The link she gave is to an old and outdated review script that I myself coded up. Its been obsoleted and taken out of the links (except for the fiapple sytle apparently). Ill fix this now. All reviews should go in the reviewpost script.

On the home page on the right it will say what your style is. YOu can pick others in the dropdown box.

I sand corrected the style Fluff is using is phpVB. The link has been corrected to point to the correct script.

RogerMcAllen said:
I blame the admins. I don't get the email alerts I should to know that new things have been submitted. Done and done.

And rightly so. I updated the OS of the server back in Dec and it broke the e-mail web config utility. I was going to fix it back then but kept forgetting and getting side tracked. Its now been corrected and your e-mail is on the distro list for review notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom