We need more product reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerMcAllen

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since I feel that our product review section needs more reviews in order to be truely useful, I'm willing to donate 100 kudos to each person who reviews 2 or more of their products, because I know for a fact that each and every one of you has at least a filter, a place where you bought the filter, and some brand of food. Just post here to let me know what you reviewed and I'll send them your way.

are there any rules for posting reviews? A certain format or specific questions that should be answered?

When you "upload product" you have certain things you need to fill out like manufactures name, price, pros and cons
Everything you need to fill out, they ask you for =o)

Just make sure when you upload the product the description you use is a generic one, the one found on the back of the packaging or at an online retailer usually work well. Then you review the product you just uploaded.

lyquidphyre , sent

Ok. Another one done. I reviewed two plant books. If I get a chance, I will do more reviews.

Ok now someone else's turn! I agree with Roger, the review section could be really useful if we had more contributions to it.

greenfish, sent

Jchillin, sent on the good faith that will you do a second. I'm looking for two here, not just one.

Okay...I have spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to upload a new product...I have pics set for 3 reviews right now....just can't find where to go to add a new product so I can review it...HELP!!!!

You can either, click the link in the first post of this thread, click the link that says product and retailer reviews at the top of the page, or the link in my sig.

After you get there, look on the upper right of the page, and there is a link for upload products.

Greenfish, thanks for your help. The more reviews we can get the better.

Roger - The review for the brine shrimp included a product pic which I don't see attached. Please let me know what can be done to correct it.

BTW, I have more.... :wink:

Suggestion...how about making this thread a sticky?

If the pic isn't there, as of right now the last thing I see is spirinula, perhaps an admin didn't have a chance to approve it yet. As far as a sticky, I'll let this ride out in the regular lounge as long as I keep getting hits (besides, I will run out of kudos sooner or later). Again, thanks for all of the support.

wrote descriptions and reviews for the Fish Mate Automatic Feeder and Coralife Digital Thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom