wedding bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Very nice! :D The accent diamonds are a nice touch. I could see the engraving but couldn't really make out what it said. Did you get everything you wanted on Tracy's ring? BTW, I really liked the other pictures on your website too!

i really like the slate. very nice accent. but wont a square ring be uncomfortable? since i dont really bother with that kind of stuff :wink:

I kind of picked out the "never" too and wondered what the rest was! "never apart", I thought, maybe.

"A-nis is gu brath" -- excellent! :D

LOL
Thanks guys ... The slate was actually just recently hauled out of my aquarium LOL

Nice rings, great inscriptions, and fab pics of 'she-who-must-be-obeyed'.

Thanks
It's my photos that look aweful ... I can't take a photo if my life depended on it ... i either get photos taken when i am explaining things (or have an odd look on my face) OR it looks like my smile is faked.

Thanks all.

As for the square, it is a soft square design ... you should try it out ... it feels REALLY comfortable.

So to finish up with this post, i figured i would write about the last experience i had with the jeweler.

So it is a Friday afternoon at about 3:30 pm. I get a call from my fiancee at work who is REALLY frazzled at this point. She goes on to tell me that she can't get a hold of the jeweler. She tells me she left a message on his voice mail first thing in the morning, but the phone number has been disconnected. Needless to say, when i heard this i was out the door and on my way to the jeweler with nasty thoughts and intentions in mind.

So we get to the jeweler and there he is sitting behind his bench working on rings. The good thing was that it was a mess up with one phone company that is totally useless where I live. He was moving his location NEXT month and the company shut his phone off THIS month!!! He had 5 or 6 other people show up there just as freaked out as we were.

Now, i think this has to be the best thing for us! Reason i say this is because of what we got .. we got 1/3 the price of engraving, and the fiancees ring now has larger diamonds in them (3 accent diamonds side by side).

I am just glad we have the rings now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom