weird tank sizes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol its just a weird size imo like id never expect to see a 72g a 70 mabye im used to seein tanks in integers of 5 or 10g

A lot of private stores carry them most chains carry basic sizes. Found a 56 corner I want in the worst way, I also rescued a 45 octogonal from the garbage with the stand only problem no hood can't seem to order one either,maybe in the future I can make a new led fun ones! :)

Yea I got a similiar problem I have a 90 but I'm on the second floor too it really sucks. though I was watching Animal Planet and they had extreme aquariums and this guy had converted his garage into an aquarium 6000g

Some weird ones ( like 46 ) come from bowfronts. They add a gallon or two throwing the gallon # off to a strange # (70 gal becomes a 72 gal)

Scraps said:
Yea I got a similiar problem I have a 90 but I'm on the second floor too it really sucks. though I was watching Animal Planet and they had extreme aquariums and this guy had converted his garage into an aquarium 6000g

hate to do a 50% pwc hope he had a python

I would hate to too, he a has to use scuba gear to clean it, I can't imagin.

oh my god I'd hate to be his neighbors if that happened.

Back
Top Bottom