Well, today is the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fluff its great to hear things went well. We where really thinking about you at the aquarium.

Glad to hear about the all-clear, Cindy - we have been praying for you and I'm glad you are on the mend, and, most importantly, back on AA!! :D

Thanks again everyone. I'm glad to be back. I went in not knowing if I would be able to type when they got done but, I had an awesome doctor and it's a bit slow going but, everything should be back to normal soon. I'm soooo thankful and grateful, it's just hard to put into words. I'm not here as much but the pain pills keep me pretty out of it but, hopefully in a week or two, I'll be back on board, better than ever. Thanks again for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers. They mean more than I can say. You all are awesome!!!!

Glad you are back safe and sound, Cindy. Sounds like you are on your way to reocevery! Just relax, rest up and come back to us Full-time soon. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom