Went hiking last weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
... and let the dogs off their leashes once we got away from the main trail. They ended up having a great time, and for the most part they stayed right with us the whole time. 8) Anyway, I managed to get some pics of them and just wanted to share them with you all, I think this might have been the happiest I've ever seen my dogs!

img_406464_0_7e27b19bf46d41ac37def4fe4c177ff1.jpg

img_406464_1_9c702a5dbf67b3141ad80dce76a046ac.jpg

img_406464_2_87ab4e75aef881b19bf4a4da5daf1d38.jpg

How cute! Is the pup in the last pic laying in the water? Sounds like everyone had a blast! :D

Yeah, he needed to cool off so he plopped down in the water. :lol:

Very cool! Dogs off in the forest, probably imagining they are their wolf ancestors... I bet it doesn't get any better than that for a family dog!

I wish I could do that with my hounds, but Bassets are notorious for following a scent and getting lost, so they have to stay on the leash.

Well, I was worried at first but they really surprised me, and never really wandered too far away. It's not something we've done with them too often, unfortunately. I'm pretty overprotective of them after my first dog died suddenly at only 4 years old from corporate greed and lies. They're not just family dogs, they are more like kids (it's just my BF and me sharing the house with them and the fish)! :mrgreen: Anyway, I expect we'll be going on more hikes together, it was a great experience for them.

They're not just family dogs, they are more like kids (it's just my BF and me sharing the house with them and the fish)!

I can totally relate, my wife and I are childless, so the furry four-leggers are our "kids" too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom