What are these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alanmc3112

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
A friend of a friend was doing away with his tank and had these 3 fish I have took them but have no idea what they are and what I should and shouldn't put with them. I already have fish in my tank. Can anyone help please? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449418913.354456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Fish in the middle is some kind of apistogramma I believe, and on either side of him are 2 peppered corydoras. I think they shouldn't be an issue in a community tank.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A very nice looking apisto(in center) and 2 appearantly long finned cories of some type.
SCORE!!!!
That's your gourami photo bombing?
Possibly Borelli on the apisto?

I see 2 corys, a dwarf gourami face and a apisto steel blue maybe? Def a apisto, as long as their is no female apisto it should be community friendly. Even still.. if it's a steel blue, they're pretty chill for apisto.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks everyone, I have 2 gourami, a dwarf that's photo bombing and a larger! Also have 2 guppies. Will they all be ok together? I think there is a male and female apisto though, will that be an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom