What are you getting your mom & wife for mothers day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Waterjunkie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So what will you be getting your mom and or wife for mothers day.
(I say wife for all those of you who have children that can't take care of themselves).
Have a great weekend ladies and gentleman.

My husband said Mothers Day is canceled this year. He said its been replaced by an additional Fathers day. lol! We'll see come Sunday whether there's any truth to that ;-)

I am the mom and wife, hubby is getting me more orange eye blue tiger shrimp OEBT, and I already got my favorite candy from Sees. Both exactly what I wanted!!! We will see about the kids!

Also being a daughter, I sent my mom a bunch of money and a card so she could have a fun day and get or do anything she wanted!

My daughter bought my wife a cup from the Mothers Day fete at her school. Wife won't really use it because she isn't a coffee or tea drinker so went and bought her a bath headrest pillow and some chocolate scented shower gel.

The wife is out shopping today and I have the kids. She's lost over 25kg (55 pounds) so it's well deserved to go and buy some new clothes and *cough* lingerie *cough*

This. (yeah I know it's kinda late :p)

Attachments

• image-1394817553.jpg
    image-1394817553.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom