What did you eat for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some scrambled eggs, bacon, a biscuit, watermelon, a blueberry muffin with strawberry creamcheese and some Cranberry Apple Rasberry juice.

(we had an all-hands staff meeting that included a breakfast so I stuffed my face with the free food :-b )

Three crepes lightly drizzled with pure maple syrup just boiled down from sap from a maple tree in the yard, and eggs from a chicken that lives under that same tree... crisp fried hash browns from freshly dug garden potatoes covered with cheese dropped out of a helicopter on it's way out of wisconsin.. two eggs over medium peppered to perfection with fresh peppercorns from an organic peppercorn patch behind the maple tree.. a 6 ounce Japanese Kobe beef filet mignon flown in via fighter jet and parachuted onto my front steps, rubbed with sea salt and herbs from the organic peppercorn and herb garden... dotted with braised habanero sauce and vinegar made from just-picked habaneros, sea salt and vinegar from the apple orchard... and a pile of hot crusty buttery bread flown in from Bulgaria in an inert cruise missile, skidding to a stop at my door and popping the bread uuuup into the air just as I step out onto the flowery patio shaded by giant palm fronds and sit down at the marble round table shaded by a giant umbrella made of hundred dollar bills, to eat it.

And then I woke up and had a bowl of cereal. :mrgreen:

Yes, and if you wake up and your cereal goes slap, crinkle, poop, an you know you need a new box. Take it from snapcrackler. And i don't even really like cereal that much.

On the weekends for me, it's usually 2 Taquitos (little rolled up tacos, flavor depending on what looks good that week) and some sour cream on the side, and milk.

During the week, usually nothing until my first break, when I buy something to drink, or I just wait until lunch. During school, whatever I can find that is fast. Those Milk and Cereals bars were my friends then. :lol:

This morning, 2 taquitos (steak and cheese flavored) and some cream cheese, and a cup of Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom