What Did You Get For Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattyfelts

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well other than my petsmart gift cards u got this full setup, ( that's only the fish related stuff so that's all ill post ) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388182902.386563.jpg

I got a $25 petsmart gift card, a sunsun HW-304A, 500g ceramic rings, some activated carbon, a tetra whisper 60 air pump, seachem flourite black sand, and a few decorations. I just bought my fish today, using the $25 gift card plus $23 cash. I got some khulis for $2.o8 apiece, some serpae tetras for a buck apiece, 2 snails for two bucks each, and a dwarf gourami that ran about $5.50

$50 petco gift card, Finnex Fuge Ray R LED light, and CAD Lights ZEN Series 7 gallon rimless tank. I have a build thread going, check it out :)

I got two $20 petsmart giftcards. I got 2 GBR's, 1 angel, and 2 female bettas so far. :)

Haha, good stuff everyone. I got 8 albino cherry barbs and a high fin pleco with my money, still got some too so by the end I hope to have about 8 panda Cory's and a hamster too!

Me and my son got a $50 gift certificate for our lfs. We ended up getting 3 ember tetras, 2 brillant rosabora, 2 cherry barbs, albino bushynose, red fin borelli

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom