What Did You Get For X-Mas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was pretty happy with what I got this year for christmas, so I was just curious what everyone else got and see if they were happy about it.

So what did you get and how do you feel?

Awesome, I got like 200 dollars worth of aquarium stuff, 200 dollars cash, bunch of fishing gear for the spring, tons of candy, and a couple cuts from hard plastic :D

I thought I did good this year.

A lump of coal and a big fat Divorce. Wife moves out day after X-mas to her own apartment. AT least my kids got some cool stuff. LOL

I got a Sony Blue Ray Player! 25LBs of Marco Rocks and 48" Nova Extreme Pro will be here next week. (y)

I got to surprise my wife and kids with stuff - that's the best part.

I got clothes, toys, RC heli, all good things.

Dang fiji, hang in there!
I got some shirts and some other stuff.

i got a new camera, a cannon powershot sd1100, some clothes, gift card from circuit city, a timer aquarium power strip and aquarium books. Im very happy and grateful for what i have.

my parents got me a 29 gallon biocube.. with everything but the live rock. 300 dollars in big als gift certs. cant wait to get going!

-Brad

yeah. they got me that plus a new air compressor for the garage and a 100lb UFC punching bag.... and all i asked for was a 14 gal biocube with nothing but the tank lol

-Brad

just wish santa brought me some common sense... did 15 minutes on the bag no gloves... then put my hand in a batch of salt water... o well maybe next year :p

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom