What does pwc mean!? Im hearing it everywhere but what is it!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone keeps on saying pwc and I'm thinking it means power water change but I think that is incorrect. Someone please tell me!

Love it! Brings scary (recent!) memories back! Of NKCAA (not knowing crap about aquatics!) my hat off to you for having guts to ask rather then spend endless hrs trying to dig for answers (like the idiot here did:) Take care

Love it! Brings scary (recent!) memories back! Of NKCAA (not knowing crap about aquatics!) my hat off to you for having guts to ask rather then spend endless hrs trying to dig for answers (like the idiot here did:) Take care

Haha! Lol!thx

I dont know if you guys know it but if you hover over the abbreviation with your mouse it will usually tell you what it means.....

P.S. KCCO!!

I think that's what the my issue is. My brand new fully loaded lap tap is sitting unused bcs to me it's so much easier to grab my iphone of "mini" when I wake up in the middle of the night, don't have to get OOB (out of bed, that one comes from medical lingo) or in waiting room, or whenever you wait some place insteadreading People magazine you can do something that's actually usefull. those devices are very limited on what you can do but still beat the gossip reading, or getting OOB and not able to fall back asleep later.

img_2475298_0_162aba3fa076727dd6c218740bda9db8.png

It's a way of life....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom