What does TV have against fish tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chiroptera

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, I've been looking for a pretty large tank recently, but can't money dump on it for another couple of weeks.

I have a 4 hour break between two classes in college, so I was home lounging on the couch.

A preview for Tanked comes on, the guys were smashing up what looked to be a 90 gallon corner tank. I cringed and told myself it's okay, the people are rich and are getting a new tank. I'd probably smash my old one too.

THEN I switched the channel to get away from the massacre, only to jump to a commercial of a couple throwing what looked like a 75 off of a cliff! It starts saying, "When you waste money on electricity, you throw away things you could buy." just as the tanks smashes on the ground! I wanted to cut my electricity off that instant. So I just turned the TV off instead, pretty bothered.

What luck, right?

xD

I'm honestly having a good time with it. I find it hilarious, I was just bothered because I would have loved either of the tanks. :p

Back
Top Bottom